General Sale Info
Welcome to the Little Lambs Sale! This is a consignment sale event designed to benefit the buyer, the seller, and our preschool. We currently use an online tagging and inventory management system called My Consignment Manager (MCM). This is the same Consignment Software used by all other major consignment sales in the Savannah area.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SEPTEMBER 3RD
Sale items include Fall and Winter clothing (sizes NB to 14) and other children’s items including shoes, accessories, bedding, art work, baby necessities, maternity clothing, and more!
Please remember, FALL/WINTER apparel at this sale.
Sellers receive 65% of their sales minus a one-time $5 entrance fee. All sellers are invited to attend our preview sale from 5:30-7:30 on Thursday, April 5th Volunteer and earn more of your profits!!!
Volunteer two 2-hour shifts- Shop Preview Sale at 4:30 with a friend and $5 registration fee waived AND you keep 70% of your sales! One of your two shifts must be worked prior to the Preview Sale.
To become a seller, you must register for our sale through MyConsignmentManager.com (MCM).
Registration will be limited – so please don’t wait to sign up!!
If you have used this program before, you will be able to provide your current MCM seller number to us and use your existing number! (See information on Registration and Tagging page for more details) No need to reprint tags, as long as your seller number is EXACTLY the same as in other sales that use the MyConsignmentManager.com system.
The deadline for registering to be a seller will be midnight October 1st
NOTE: We can not allow tags that are not produced via the MyConsignmentManager.com program. This system utilizes a bar code for inventory and accounting purposes, and we will be unable to sell items that do not have a coded tag.
The SPRING sale check-in schedule provides a choice of times to accommodate our sellers AND to give us enough time to examine clothing and items more carefully. Please allow a minimum of 15 minutes to check in, and ensure that your clothing items are tagged with safety pins, hung correctly on hangers, and grouped in size order when you arrive.
Check in times are by appointment only and must be scheduled by you via MyConsignmentManager upon registration.
The following is our sale’s full schedule, and is broken down into roughly 2 hour increments for any volunteers who would like to lend a hand.
Volunteer one 2-hour shift- Shop Preview Sale at 4:30 with a friend!
Volunteer two 2-hour shifts- Shop Preview Sale at 4:30 with a friend and $5 entrance fee waived AND keep 70% of your earnings! One of your two shifts must be worked prior to the Preview Sale.
Little Lambs Volunteer Opportunities Spring
- Monday, October 8th – Rack Set Up & Seller Check In, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Tuesday,October 9th – Seller Check in, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 10th – Seller Check In 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM,
- Wednesday, October 10th – Sale Set Up & Seller Check In 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Thursday, October 11th Seller Check In 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Thursday , October 11th Room Sale Set Up 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM;
- Thursday, October 11th Preview Sale 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM/ 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Friday, October 12th – Sale 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM/ 11:00 AM -1:00 PM/ 5:00-7:00 PM
- Saturday, October 13th – Sale 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM/ 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Saturday, October 13th – Sale Cleanup 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday, October 13th – Sale Cleanup 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Click the button above or contact us at LittleLambsFPP@gmail.com if you would like to help out and take advantage of our volunteer incentives!
We have 3 key ingredients to a successful sale:
Sellers, Shoppers and Volunteers!
As a seller or a volunteer, please remember you are welcome to bring a friend along to our Thursday Preview Sale. More shoppers means more sales for you! Volunteer for at least one shift, and you will be admitted at 4:30 PM to the Preview Sale; all other sellers may shop at 5:30 PM.
Important Sale Reminders
Unsold Item Pick-Up
A condition of being a seller with Little Lambs is that you agree to pick up your unsold items on Saturday, October 13th between 2:30 and 4:00 PM. If you will not be able to pick up your items at that time, you have two other options. First, you can elect for another friend, seller or family member to pick up your unsold items for you during that time or you can simply ask for us to donate the remainder of your unsold items to various charities around town.
We do not have the ability to store unsold items after the sale, so you must make arrangements or agree to the donation of your items. Any items not claimed by 4:00 PM are understood to be a donation.
Donations for the Preschool
We gladly accept donations to be sold on behalf of our Preschool. We ask that donations be dropped off by 1:00 PM on Friday, October 5th , at First Presbyterian Preschool. That way, we can ensure that the volunteers who have offered to tag the items will have plenty of time. Thank you!
Item Quality and Presentation
We only accept new and “Gently Used” items. We want to maintain a reputation for offering Quality Items. Little Lambs reserves the right to reject any item at check-in that we feel may be inappropriate for the sale. Please no stained clothing or broken toys. If an inappropriate item is discovered, we will put the item away until after the sale and return it to you. Electronic items should have working batteries.
We ask that you hang your clothing and attach the tags with a safety pin on the right shoulder of the garment as it is facing you. The “hook” of the hanger should face left, like a question mark.
You may NOT adhere the tags on clothing with sticky adhesives, tape, paper clips or straight pins! Please use ONLY safety pins on clothing. This is a safety concern and will be enforced.
For items such as toys that may require the tags to be taped on, do not place tape over the barcode on your tag, or it will not scan.
Shoes should be tied together, along with their sale tag, or put in a bag with their tag taped to it if they are not able to be tied together.
Socks, booties, tights and the like should be placed in a ziploc bag and taped closed with wide, clear tape.
Toys with small pieces should be sealed in a ziploc bag with wide clear tape over the opening. For all other toys, price tags should be attached securely using either a safety pin or taped on to the toy with clear, wide tape. Again, no tape over the barcode, or it won’t scan.
Please make sure battery operated toys are delivered WITH batteries inside that work. We will be checking operation of such toys at drop-off, so please do not waste time tagging battery-powered items that do not work or have dead batteries.
We do NOT accept the following:
1. Car seats that have been in an accident; be prepared to sign a waiver if you intend to put car seats in this sale.(Please check Expiration dates)
2. Underwear (maternity or children’s)
3. Plastic nipples
4. Used pacifiers
5. Used Sippy Cups (Sellable sippy cups must be new in packaging.)
6. Bottles made with BPA (Sellable bottles must have a clear mark that they are BPA-free.)
7. Items not intended for use by children or pregnant mothers. (Ex: we only accept children’s book or parenting books. We do not accept adult fiction. And we only accept furniture and accessories for a child’s room or play room. We do not accept furniture or accessories intended for the general household.)
8. Dirty, stained, torn, or extremely-worn items
9. Items with an offensive odor (i.e. cigarette smoke, pet odors, mildew, and the like).
10. Cribs with drop-down sides.
11. No more than 5 non-educational stuffed animals, and they must be in like-new condition.
If you have any questions regarding our sale, please contact us at LittleLambsFPP@gmail.com.
Thank you for your interest in Little Lambs!