Donations to FPP
If you would like to donate items to be sold on behalf of the First Presbyterian Preschool, please drop those items off at the preschool by Friday, February 22nd. Volunteers have offered to enter and tag those items during their “spare time,” and since most of them are busy moms, we want to ensure that they have enough time to complete their task!
Many of the volunteers at the Little Lambs Sale are parents of preschoolers at FPP and sign up at the school to work sale shifts. If you would also like to volunteer to help at our sale, please contact us at LittleLambsFPP@gmail.com. We have created new incentives for volunteering! Available shifts are listed below.
Volunteer one 2-hour shift (prior to Preview Sale)-
- Shop the Preview Sale on Thursday, October 11th with a friend and have first dibs on the wonderful sale merchandise
Volunteer two 2-hour shifts (at least one must be prior to the Preview Sale on Thursday evening)-
- Shop the Preview Sale at 4:30 with a friend
- The $5 Seller Registration Fee will be waived
- AND collect 70% commission on the items you sell (That’s an extra 5%!)
Other sellers will be allowed to shop at 5:30. The Preview Sale closes at 7:30.
Volunteer Shifts Available:
- Monday, February 25th – Rack Set Up & Seller Check In, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Tuesday, February 26th – Seller Check in, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 27th – Seller Check In 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM,
- Wednesday, February 27th – Sale Set Up & Seller Check In 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Thursday, February 28th Seller Check In 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Thursday, February 28th Room Sale Set Up 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM;
- Thursday, February 28th Preview Sale 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM/ 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Friday, March 1st – Sale 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM/ 11:00 AM -1:00 PM/ 5:00-7:00 PM
- Saturday, March 2nd -Sale 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM/ 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Saturday, March 2nd – Sale Cleanup 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday, March 2nd – Sale Cleanup 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Click the button for VolunteerSpot or contact us at LittleLambsFPP@Gmail.com to check on availability of volunteer time slots! Thanks!